Monday, August 22, 2011

been a long time since I rock and rolled

Okay.  Monday.  First day of school.  Piece. of. Cake.  really though.


6am: wake up to a text from my manager regarding my schedule for the week.  Not exactly what I wanted, but we worked it out and it should be good from here on out.
7am: bike to the gym to meet Amanda :)
7:30-8:20: run 4 miles.  that's right!  farthest I've ever ran in my LIFE!  I feel awesome!
8:30 get ready for class
9:15 done getting ready...  what the heck do I do for the next 45 minutes?  I run down to the SUB, see Jacob Diller there!  great reunion.  Pick up some text books and then head to the practice room for a quick warm up.
9:45 bike to the Library for my SPED class.  It's a distance learning class so we're basically skyping with a class from Twin.  It's pretty neat.
11:00 done with class....  2 hour lunch?  what?  decide to head to the FA to practice some more, run into Jacob Diller yet again!  I found out we're pretty  much neighbors and can have slumber parties! :)
12:00 lunch with Amanda.
1:00 choir for 20 minutes (just the beginning of year blah blah stuff)  (tangent:  Chamber auditions are on thursday!!! and there are like 10 sopranos auditioning.. that means 4 or more girls are going to be cut!!! o.O  scarrrrrrrry!)
1:30 bike home.

what a busy day huh?  haha yeah right!!  gonna be a great semester, but I'm sure I'll find something to stress out about! :)

L

No comments:

Post a Comment